Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I need to keep track of my sewing Projects.


I have been sewing for many years, and I have a tendency to forget what I have sewn. So I thought that this blog would be cool to keep track of what I have sewn and also let my family and friends see what I have been doing. So here is my blog and I hope you like it. I think that I will post a few things that I have sewn before this, but mostly I will be posting new things. My favorite time of year is Halloween, because I love making costumes. Here is a picture of me in my corpse bride costume I made this year. It took me a week to get up the guts to cut a beautiful wedding dress is half. I bought it at a thrift store for $10 but, I still had a hard time destroying it. I bustled up well and looked really cool with a new bodice and my black bodice that I made for a my witch costume a few years ago. The addition of torn up lace was a plus to in the bustle.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween's my favorite for the costume-making too. I love that there's no pressure to get it exactly right, sewing costumes for my kids. Feels safe to make up the pattern and try new things.

    ReplyDelete